华夏大学生在线

找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1068|回复: 0

介绍自己的性格

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-11 20:54:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 Just like my father, I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history. Frequently I exchange ideas with my family during super. In addition , during my college years, I was once the chairman of the Student Union. These work have urged me develop active and responsible characters.
adaptable适应性强的
active主动的,活跃的
aggressive有进取心的
ambitious有雄心壮志的
amiable和蔼可亲的
amicable友好的
analytical善于分析的
apprehensive有理解力的
aspiring有志气的,有抱负的
audacious有冒险精神的
capable有能力的,有才能         
careful办理仔细的
candid正直的
competent能胜任的 constructive建设的
cooperative有合作精的
creative富创造力的 dedicated有奉献精神的
dependable可靠的
disciplined守纪律的
efficient有效率的
energetic精力充沛的
expressivity善于表达
faithful守信的,忠诚的
frank直率的,真诚的
generous宽宏大量的
impartial公正的
independent有主见的
industrious勤奋的
ingenious有独创性的
motivated目的明确的   
logical条理分明的
methodical有方法的   
modest谦虚的
objective客观的
precise一丝不苟的
punctual严守时刻的
elastic实事求是的
responsible负责的
steady踏实的
purposeful意志坚强的
sweet-tempered性情温和的
temperate稳健的
经典满分自我介绍
Good morning, my dear professors. I am very glad to be here for this interview. My name is ***, 25 years old. I'm from ******,a very beautiful aicent city. And I graduated from the ****** department of *****University in July ,200*. In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination while I have been working *****.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interviewed by you.

Generally speaking ,i am a hard working student especially do the thing i am interested in. i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. when i was sophomore, i found web design very interesting, so i learned it very hard . to weaver a homepage for myself, i stayed with my personnel computer for half a month., and i am the first one in my class who own his homepage.
furthermore ,I am a person with great perseverance. during the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like. and just owning to this, I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
Well ,in my spare time ,i like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. also English is my favorite. i often go to English corner to practice my oral English on every Thursday, and write compositions to improve my written ability .but i know my English is not good enough ,that’s why I am here and continue studying.   Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:50 , Processed in 1.076234 second(s), 17 queries .