4。家乡

5。学历背景(你的大学,中学等)
6。家庭背景和成长经历
7。个性和性格
第一部分:打招呼
“生存英文”(Survival English)
“学术英文”(Academic English)

例如:
  Interlocutor: “How did you come here today?
  Candidate: “I came here by bus/taxi/bicycle.”
  I: “It’s a nice day today, isn’t it?”
  C: “Yes, it is. It’s the best season of the year.”
  I: “Your T-shirt looks beautiful!”
  C: “Thanks. This is my favorite one.”
错误案例
1。I: “What do you do?”
  C: “I’m talking with you.”
2。I: “Your T-shirt is very nice!”
  C: “I very very much like it .”
        C:“you me ,you me .!”
How do you feel now/?Are you nervous?
Couldn’t be better!
Kinda exciting!
Well, actually I feel so hot !! I' don't mean the temperature, I mean the atmosphere !
1. GREETING
Good morning !\good afternoon!Professor. Lee .
Good morning, my dear teachers, my dear professors.
I ‘ve heard so much about you!
How are you ?
Couldn’t be better!!!
I am very glad to be here for your interview.
I feel very honored to have this opportunity to talk with you personally.
I'm glad to have this opportunity to talk with you face to face.
INTODUCE YOUR NAME编故事
My name is …,you can feel free to call me …
my NO.is…
My English name is Michael, the reason I have this name is that I once watched a
movie…in the movie there is a person who is very strong-minded, determined and intelligent guy .i believe he and I have the same in common.
So…
介绍自己的年龄
I am older \younger than you think .
I was born in 1984.
This year is my year of birth considered in relation to the 12 Terrestrial Branches。
My hometown
1.I am from xi’an,a beautiful city in shannxi province.
2.it is famous as the "capital of eleven dynasties " and enjoy the honor that terra cotta is the 8th wonder in the world.
3.Xi’an played a very important role in Chinese history. so it has a profound cultural background and many great heritage sites have been well revered.

such as bell tower, one of the most famous towers in china and Great Wild Goose Pagoda ,etc. Xi’an is regarded as the cradle of Chinese history for always.
4。介绍家乡的名人You know, there is a saying that" The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”。 I think the city really deserves it.
介绍自己的学校
The campus of xisu University is located in south part of xi’an, in the yanta district which was designated for universities, my school, you see, is not just a place but an idea -- an experiment in excellence in which diversity is not just tolerated, but is embraced. The essence of this spirit was captured in a moving speech about tolerance given last year by a student body president of one of your sister colleges.
She related the story by Robert Fulghum about a young pastor, finding himself in charge of some very energetic children, hits upon the game called "Giants, Wizards, and Dwarfs." "You have to decide now," the pastor instructed the children, "which you are -- a giant, a wizard, or a dwarf?" At that, a small girl tugging at his pants leg, asked, "But where do the mermaids stand?" And the pastor tells her there are no mermaids. And she says, "Oh yes there are -- they are. I am a mermaid."
介绍你的家庭
  There are four members in my family; my parents, my cute cat of 9years old and me. My father is a technician in the TV station. He often goes out on business.
So most of the housework is done by my mom. Climbing at weekends is our common interest. The fresh air and natural beauty can help us get rid of tiredness. They can strengthen our relation, too. During my preparing for coming here, my parents’ love and support have always been my power

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 14:23 , Processed in 1.107429 second(s), 18 queries .