找回密码
 注册
搜索
楼主: 刘颖

【Business】最适宜工作的30家科技公司排行榜

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:15:17 | 显示全部楼层

5. Fast Enterprises

Employees say: "The opportunities that Fast gives to live all over the United States and the world are great, and the overall culture of Fast makes the moving around a fun and enjoyable experience. I have already made lifelong friends that I would not have otherwise met in places that I would have never otherwise lived, and I'm so glad I have."

Industry: Software, IT Consulting

HQ location: Centennial, Co.

Employees: 838

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:16:48 | 显示全部楼层
6. Reltio

Employees say: "Reltio is extremely collaborative, from the CEO to the individual contributor. No idea is ignored. The CEO reaches out to everyone for input and feedback. Everyone is very approachable and can be contacted anytime for any reason."

Industry: Storage/Data Management

HQ location: Redwood Shores, Calif.

Employees: 80

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:18:55 | 显示全部楼层
7. Atlassian

Employees say: "The level of trust and empowerment is what strikes me as unique. After having worked for my last two companies in environments where I was given very little autonomy, it's surprising and refreshing to work here. I often ask, 'does anyone need to approve this?' and many times, the answer is no. It's not that the company doesn't care about outcomes or is prone to carelessness and risk. It's just that the company trusts the individual to take ownership over content being accurate, and strategic thought to be applied."

Industry: Software

HQ location: San Francisco

Employees: 650

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:20:49 | 显示全部楼层
8. CrowdStrike

Employees say: "I have been in the cyber security industry for 18 years and in all other companies I have worked at, I have felt that the company's primary objective is to sell products and make money. At CrowdStrike it feels different. There is a belief that we are here to stop the bad guys. Everyone takes a lot of pride in working here and to save companies from cyber attacks, loss of data, and reputation/brand damage. In fact, we don't have a mission statement, we are on a mission to stop the hackers. This drives our culture, sense of commitment, and makes it a unique place to work."

HQ location: Irvine, Calif.

Employees: 456

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:22:54 | 显示全部楼层

9. Health Catalyst

Employees say: "Our leadership is extremely humble and transparent. Leaders treat employees like they are part of the work family. They trust us with valuable, confidential information and believe that we will act responsibly (like owners)."

HQ location: Salt Lake City

Employees: 458

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:24:07 | 显示全部楼层

10. Zendesk

Employees say: "We are a company with a soul. It's a thriving, exciting, passionate group of people all working towards our next milestone. You feel excited and energized to be a part of something so great."

HQ location: San Francisco

Employees: 829

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:25:29 | 显示全部楼层
11. Xactly

Employees say: "Our culture is very unique. Our CEO said it best: culture is not defined by games, slides, and cool things tech companies typically have in their offices. It's the people that genuinely care about the organization, take pride in their job, and enjoy the people they work with that make a great culture."

HQ location: San Jose, Calif.

Employees: 333

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:26:50 | 显示全部楼层
12. Justworks

Employees say: "This is an organization in which the leaders are the wheels and the employees are the vehicle. Managers lead by example and are always keen on listening to their employees for feedback, suggestions, and ideas. Because the senior members of this organization cultivate this kind of culture, everyone from top to bottom shares the value of each other, making the organization better every day."

Industry: Online Internet Services

HQ location: New York City

Employees: 142

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:28:17 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 刘颖 于 2017-3-25 22:29 编辑

13. ZestFinance

Employees say: "The guiding principle I've noticed in much of the company policies and how employee issues are handled is that we are treated as adults. From the unlimited vacation policy to the relatively loose hierarchy, I feel as if I have a lot of freedom, and the trust that goes along with it, in choosing how best to contribute value to the company and to navigate my career."

HQ location: Los Angeles

Employees: 100

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:31:43 | 显示全部楼层
14. Cirrus Logic

Employees say: "I have to make a point to tell people less about ALL the great things Cirrus does for our employees or for me specifically because it makes most folks jealous. I've worked for various employers where I felt like I was truly valued and appreciated, but it pales in comparison to how much management consistently goes above and beyond to improve our job satisfaction here. It's an incredible thing to behold and be a part of. I'm extremely grateful to work here and I know most of my co-workers feel the same."

Industry: Hardware

HQ location: Austin, Texas

Employees: 758

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 17:44 , Processed in 1.093803 second(s), 15 queries .