找回密码
 注册
搜索
楼主: 刘颖

【Business】最适宜工作的30家科技公司排行榜

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 21:43:53 | 显示全部楼层
10. Hyland

Employees say: "The company as a whole firmly embraces diversity. We've found strength through that diversity, and attribute much of our success to the wisdom that comes from a variety of backgrounds and demographics."

"Management is willing to listen and sincerely understand different opinions on projects. ... This helps our company of thinkers and innovators understand, accept, and apply new understanding to the business in the future."

Industry: Software

HQ location: Westlake, Ohio

Employees: 2,075

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 21:46:37 | 显示全部楼层

11. VMware

Employees say: "The company as a whole firmly embraces diversity. We've found strength through that diversity, and attribute much of our success to the wisdom that comes from a variety of backgrounds and demographics."

"Management is willing to listen and sincerely understand different opinions on projects. ... This helps our company of thinkers and innovators understand, accept, and apply new understanding to the business in the future."

HQ location: Westlake, Ohio

Employees: 2,075

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 21:52:48 | 显示全部楼层

12.Cisco

Employees say: "Cisco is changing the way we work, live, play, and learn. Cisco not only gives its employees the freedom to innovate fresh ideas and possibilities, but gives them the power to implement them. It gives us an opportunity to make a meaningful difference that will benefit everyone—our people, our customers, and the world around us."

"The people here are fantastic. This is a place that allows for creative ideas to come to life, and employees can be a part of the bigger picture and strategic growth of the company. There is a real sense of ownership."

Industry: Hardware, Software, Online Internet Services, IT Consulting, Storage/Data Management

HQ location: San Jose, Calif.

Employees: 37,108

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 21:55:34 | 显示全部楼层

13. Expedia

Employees say: "Our President is more accessible and present than anywhere I've ever worked. He authentically engages with everyone regardless of title. He is by far the best leader I've worked under. I think he is naturally inspirational and truly believes in the work we do, so it feels very real. It's easy to get excited about being here and it makes us want to deliver."

"The people make Expedia great! We have a diverse team where we value 'being and thinking different'. This gives us an edge in solving problems as we don't fall into group think."

Industry: Online Internet Services

HQ location: Bellevue, Wash.

Employees: 16,291

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 21:57:14 | 显示全部楼层
14. Dropbox

Employees say: "Dropbox provides an amazingly inclusive culture that makes me feel happy to be a part of this workplace. From weekly, highly transparent all-hands events to all kinds of inclusive social events, I feel a strong sense of community and belonging."

"The amount of trust and responsibility given, along with the transparency from executive management, is unparalleled compared to all my previous employers. As a result, everyone feels like an integral part of the success that is being generated here."

HQ location: San Francisco

Employees: 1,286

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:06:11 | 显示全部楼层
15. Rackspace

Employees say: "Rackspace is as committed and invested in its employees as it is with its customers. I feel that our leaders are continuously inspiring, motivating, and encouraging all of us for not only their personal agenda, but for the overall improvement and development of all Rackers."

"Because we share a common set of corporate values, it is easy to align and create trust. The spirit of cooperation really shines amongst Rackers. It is the caliber of people at Rackspace which gives me great joy in coming to work."

Industry: Hardware, Software, Storage/Data Management

HQ location: San Antonio, Texas

Employees: 4,801

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:08:10 | 显示全部楼层

Small and Medium-Sized Companies

1. Edmunds.com

Employees say: "In my over 30-year professional career, this is the only company that I have been associated with where it actually cares personally about the people that work for it. It holds each person in such honor and regard, that it causes me to want to work harder in order to aid in their success and make them proud."

HQ location: Santa Monica, Calif.

Employees: 689

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:10:06 | 显示全部楼层
2. GoFundMe

Employees say: "At GoFundMe, I get to 'have my cake and eat it too.' Every day, we are working to build a great company, with the ambitions and talent of many of the great tech companies. At the same time, I can confidently say that we are helping people and making a positive difference in the world."

HQ location: Redwood City, Calif.

Employees: 143

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:11:43 | 显示全部楼层
3. TCG

Employees say: "Unlike its larger competitors, TCG is a truly diverse workplace for highly motivated creative thinkers to unapologetically showcase their professional talents. The company invests a great deal of time and resources in helping its employees reach their personal and professional goals through formal training and knowledge-sharing, open and honest communication, and work life balance. We work smart and play hard as a team and that is what I love about this place!"

Industry: IT Consulting

HQ location: Washington, D.C.

Employees: 105

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2017-3-25 22:13:29 | 显示全部楼层
4. Yext

Employees say: "There is a unique energy at Yext. Even when people are having a stressful or frustrating week, we are all united by driving the company forward toward our goals. There is a sense of community and teamwork that I haven't experienced at other companies. I think a lot of this can be attributed to our strong leadership—they know where they want the company to be two years, five years, 10 years from now and they make it clear that we are all a huge part of getting the company to meet those goals."

Industry: Advertising

HQ location: New York City

Employees: 506

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|南京虚数灵境科技有限责任公司 ( 苏ICP备2023024155号 ) | 公安备案号:32010402000195

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 20:40 , Processed in 1.091874 second(s), 15 queries .